Lodging, Accomodations & Camping
Please support our Lodging Sponsors, and Book Your Accommodations
Camping: The Fairgrounds, Lakedale Resort and San Juan County Park are available for camping and have parking.
Participants traveling to San Juan Island will have to decide whether to drive to the island or leave their vehicles in Anacortes and walk onto the ferry. It appears that those who wish to stay for the Brew Event will be able to walk onto a return ferry to Anacortes after the event is over. We will announce the ferry schedule as soon as we have it. See our Travel page for more information.
However, participants have an opportunity to extend their stay in Friday Harbor. Participants can:
- Explore the shops and restaurants of Friday Harbor.
- Enjoy a Kayak tour. Bring your own Kayak or choose one of the excellent Kayak tour operators in Friday Harbor.
- Take a whale watch tour. Tour operators still operate in late September.
- Have breakfast with the Cutthroat Pirates.
- Bike to that spot that you did not have time to explore during the Bike Event.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of fellow cyclists camping with you.
© 2019 The San Juan Island Lions Foundation. All rights reserved.